• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Bozrocket
      Participant

I’ll start this off with yes I have been doing the various tattoo from home. Over the past year my tattooist has been guiding me towards hopefully entering a great career. I’ve had the opportunity to get help from him in tuning my machines (He builds his own and I’m also hoping to learn this eventually).

I’ve spent a long time searching for an apprenticeship and have slowly been improving my tattoos in the meantime while still spending a lot of free time drawing and painting. I’ve got a diploma of art, majoring in Oil Painting and starting a design course later on this year with a focus on illustration and tattoo design. Should be interesting.

Just hoping to share with you guys and girls some of my work. So very open to questions and criticism; I know I can definitely learn a thing or two from a lot of you!

I don’t know how to post links to pictures properly, we’ll see if this works:

Not bad, actually – thanks for sharing.

angie

yeah baby!!! awesome work :)

Wyki

:o You know I was actually thinking of doing a drawing of skull kid or his puppets after playing Twilight Princess (Good Game) :D and you did a tattoo. Really nice man.

Lennart82
      Participant

Awesome work you did there :D

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan