Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Teo Lindroos
      Participant

Hey!
      I’ve been having problem with the machine’s punch.
      I have 5 Different machines. 3 Liners and 2 Shaders. Micky bees and CTF. One has 8 wraps, one has 12 wraps and the rest three machines are 10 wraps.
      I’ve been having trouble to laying the ink. In lining and also shading coloring. This is about 50% of time. Do you do adjustments to the springs and other parts of the machines after you have started tattooing? I’ve been teached no to do that in the risk of cross contamination, and adding the volts just haven’t helped.
      And I wonder, do you guys have setup that when the needles hits the skin, it buggs instantly? In shader I have that, but for lining it’s almost with any volt it doesn’t bug. Those does bug when I put my finger on the armature bar nipple.

CR Jordan

Sometimes you must make minor changes to your machines in the middle of a tattoo yes. It is common.

Teo Lindroos
      Participant

Thanks CR Jordan! =) I too noticed that, I’ve been really light handed for other people’s skin, I did a pic to my leg with all the same setups and it went great. =)

Spider
      Participant

In time you will find set-ups and adjustments that work for you, do not be afraid to try new things and pay attention to how it works or doesn’t work for you. 9 M1 piece
      The image attached I tried a new technique for me running my liner at about 7+ and using only a 9 mag with a 7rl for details and highlights. I found that this piece on a whole took me less time running that way than normally. Now when I am running hair or something similar I run a 9mag and it works for me. So don’t be afraid of new things…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan