• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      assassintat2

ive used most every ink/pigment out and ive found bloodline and intenze seem to be the best for me, smooth bright,easy to work with….

slgingrich34

I second that. Im interested in trying out eternal ink though…

Dirtytripsix

Eternal for the most part is really good, but it has a few colors that arent that great, but that is the story with any brand. I have been using bloodline, and i really like it. Its easy to work with, and cleans up so easy. For lining you just cannot beat talens.

Johnny

I bought some skincandy ink a few years back before they changed to bloodline. I hated it. Every color tone held a different consistency for one, and for the most part wouldn’t cover anything uniformly. And then they came out with bloodline as their “improved” recipe. As if to say “we had it wrong all this time, but still sold our product anyway”. I will never ever buy or use skincandy, or anything made by skincandy again. Plus there isn’t exactly a shortage of reputable alternatives anyways. Just my opinion.

Dirtytripsix

For sure man. Ive been looking into completely switching to eternal, but i have alot of Bloodline to burn off still, and like it enough that i cant just shitcan it.

Jmo73

I like my bloodline but if you want great ink try alla prima it’s flat out the best there is. You can see it being used on you tube.

leena

Actually, I would never ever use any skin candy products ever….
      lot of bad reviews on the ink this company.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan