• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Rees

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg197/scottrees/dragon.jpg

This was my first attempt at color. Mostly just various shades of red with black shading and white highlights, a little yellow in places as well.

nytemareh
      Participant

looks really damn good

Viper65

Well, I can see what it is, but cant comment or even give a honest critique with a picture like this…..can you get better up close pics for us to see?

Rees

@Viper65 wrote:

Well, I can see what it is, but cant comment or even give a honest critique with a picture like this…..can you get better up close pics for us to see?

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg197/scottrees/Facebook/My%20Work/335581_2128658129051_881201495_o.jpg

Hope this one is a little better, unforetunately this is the only other one I got.

mussie

wow how long have you been tattooing? thats really good

TexasPT

good looking tattoo but the colors just look muddy to me…everything is muted.

Rees

Thanks Mussie, I’ve been tattooing a little over a year now. The colors do seem muted, That was some crappy starbrite ink I had before I discovered intenze.

ben.catterall
      Participant

Looks good! But… Is it just me or is the bottom jaw at a wierd angle?

Also I agree about the colours. Bad thing about cheaper inks. :D

martin_inxx

Killer Art! I agree with the colours. Whats your Machine setup? i.e. Needles and such.

Rees

@martin_inxx wrote:

Killer Art! I agree with the colours. Whats your Machine setup? i.e. Needles and such.

Back then I had a crappy pair of Superior Raven’s, a liner and a shader. I used a 5rl on the outline, and a 7rs on the color.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan