Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Iv tried looking up all the requirment for getting a licence in texas online, and apparently it a weird area on the internet. Cus I’m just not finding anything quite strait to the point of all the rules and regulations, could I get a hand? I heard somewere you needed a licenced artist to sign for you, and iv head that u really don’t need much training at all to be able to pass the test. I am confused on the matter

SparkEater72

I’ve worked in the eastern part of Texas. Harrison County.

Out there the shop was licensed and the tattooers worked under the umbrella of the shop’s license.

I live in a heavily regulated metropolitan area and understand that Austin, Houston, Dallas/FT worth/Arlington, San Antonio…etc. might be similar.

In this case you may have to have applied at a shop. Provide the following:

The shop you’ll be working for and contact information.
      Proof of Hep B Vaccination (and updated boosters for Tetanus, tuberculosis… etc.)
      Proof of completion and pass of Bloodborne Pathogen training
      Proof of completion of First Aid and CPR course
      Proof of experience in the industry (work history and references)
      between $50 and $150 bucks for processing and other bullshit.

This is what we go through in Boston suburbs… it’s even hairier when applying in Boston or Cambridge (massatwoshits)

I move back to Texas in two days… where are you at?

Im in abilene, about the center of tx. Wanting to eventually move to the fortworth area

James Boyd
      Participant

What part of Texas are you moving to?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan