• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys. I need your help.
      I will send you a FREE copy of my new book – but you have to agree to make a VIDEO review on YouTube.

It is a book about tattooing…
      It is really fun and geared toward the people who have always been too afraid to get tattooed.

http://www.MyFirstTattoo.info (website I am in process of setting up for the book)

I am giving away copies right now to get the word out.

If this is something you might be interested in, PLEASE let me know where to send a copy to.
      email me [email protected]

All you have to do is agree to post a YouTube video with an Honest Review.

PRODUCT LINK on AMAZON.com
      http://www.amazon.com/This-Might-Sting-Bit-Everything/dp/0989906140/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386499593&sr=8-1&keywords=this+might+sting+a+bit

Infamous
      Participant

I’m nearly finished with it, pretty good read so far

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I apparently got mine in the mail, and my father forgot to tell me about it. I trust getting mail to him rather than me since he has a porch, and I do not. Winter sucks :P
      I should be getting it very soon. I had someone go pick it up for me.
      Will give it a read, and a review.

EDIT:
      Just picked it up. Looks good so far. Haven’t read it yet, but I flipped through the pages, and just like the last book it is very good quality. A lot thicker than the last one too :P

Yeah – this one is 360+ pages Last one was about 240 pages…
      Still working on the Advanced Tattoo Apprentice…
      But I have to prioritize the projects – I have had like 20 projects going at once.
      I am limiting myself to only work on 1 thing at a time now – haha.

Look for Typo’s too in the new one – guys!
      It is just the 1st printing.

And the first printing of Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo had a lot of typo’s in 2009 –
      so it takes a bunch of sets of eyes to make it good.
      I appreciate the feedback and support everyone on this forum has given me.

Thanks!

Lennart82
      Participant

Ohhh I would love to do a review :D
      Do you ship to Denmark? :D

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan