• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      cjmahone66

the spam has ruined this site. i’ll be over at the Ink-Trails if anybody wants to find me.

[ SPAM HAS BEEN CORRECTED ]

peace out homies.

Swanhater

I am sorry to hear that but totally understand the spam posts have taken over :(

robroy289
      Participant

We are working on getting rid of this problem! I will stay on here constantly removing this S@@T! :evil: Just don’t give up on us because we wont you!!!

robroy289
      Participant

Guy’s we are working hard to keep the SPAM off of this site until the new site is up and running.. Just please hang in there guys!! :D

I have implemented a few changes to security. I attempted to upgrade the forum, but had issues. I am busy w/ the WHOLE new teachmetotattoo.com – so please keep me posted on the SPAM! If you see spam then PM me. We should not see it as bad anymore – and a whole new website is being developed.. w/ a new forum. Shooting for around christmas time.
      Also, all the forums that have been written, I will personally go through each and every post – and answer them in a .mp3 file which will be posted and emailed to all forum members as my christmas gift you you all!

Thank you guys for the support!
      -CR Jordan
      “welcome tattoo DVD, now available!!!!”

WildBill

Hey guy’s,
      Sorry to not introduce myself in the introductions thread first, but last night when I just happened upon
      this site and was looking around, I saw this thread. I couldn’t wait to be activated so I could try to help out.

I see that your in process of updating to a new site/software, and I sure hope you considered Vbulletin in your plans.
      I own a website/forum myself and I use Vbulletin4. I used to run phpBB software like you have here, but I was spending way
      too much time wrestling with the gooks from the Ukraine (spammers) Sometimes I would have to clean out 15 everyday!
      Also, the admin control panel was very unstable at times. I hated it.

After making yet another adjustment in the acp that would not work, I decided to ask my members if they wouldn’t mind donating
      to help me get the Vbulletin 4 Suite software.
      4 hours after posting a request for donation, I had the full amount needed. After installing it and adding the previous phpBB database,
      I have had hardly any problems with the spam.

With the phpbb software, the spam couldn’t post until I approved them, but it still was a pain
      everyday going into the acp to delete the rascals. With the Vbulletin, the software seems to have built in spam filters in them or something
      because I now have more time to work on my site and not have to put up with the spam.

Going from phpBB to VB was kinda like getting off the moped and riding the Harley!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan