Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      tonypbxnyc

i ve just received my starter tatto kit and ut came w Geijutsu professional ink tattoo my question is do tattoo inks need to be put in a autoclave to be sterilized before use on human skin? if so are there any other brands that dont need to be put in a autoclave?

Tarantula

Most inks that come with kits need to be put straight in the bin

Toombs

@Tarantula wrote:

Most inks that come with kits need to be put straight in the bin

I don’t mean to be rude but that’s a very unprofessional answer… I think he’s got a good point, especially if he is going to use them on himself at the very least… But no I don’t believe they can be sterilized after cracking open the bottle… Once it is open it can become contaminated very easily so watch your sterilization techniques… Best to buy ink off reputable companies but most of them only sell to professional artists… I’ll admid I buy crappy ink to use on myself but only if it’s sterile… Off a reputable company but it’s cheaper than quality inks, so use only good quality (sterile) inks on other people and be careful not to contaminate the bottle otherwise it will need to go straight in the bin

Toombs

@Parnell78 wrote:

r you freakin kidding me people?

look at the fucking “views” on this thread…

and then go look at the ammount of views on some dumbshit in Party and bullshit..

WOW thats all I can say..

Seriously dude, take it easy…. Some people are always gonna ask some dumb questions and they still wanna know any possibilities… Keep the posts friendly coz not everyone here is a pro and this site is made for people to share and give tips to people who are gonna tattoo without training anyway, if they are gonna do it, might as well do it safe with a bit of knowledge about what they are doing

jcarmack
      Participant

While inks aren’t regulated by the FDA they are required to be sterile or you can be assured that there would be a recall and a ban on the products. Even the majority of the so-called quality inks are made in China due to the cost effectiveness of it. There are numerous companies that will sell you good quality ink no matter if you’re a professional tattoo artist or not. I’ll link a few reputable tattoo suppliers that have good customer service and are usually competitive when it comes to pricing.

http://www.technicaltattoosupply.com

http://www.worldwidetattoo.com

http://www.onlinetattoowholesale.com

http://www.elementtattoosupply.com

These are just a few.

robroy289
      Participant

@Parnell78 wrote:

r you freakin kidding me people?

look at the fucking “views” on this thread…

and then go look at the ammount of views on some dumbshit in Party and bullshit..

WOW thats all I can say..

Look, we are here to help and guide people who cannot or it isn’t possible for them to get an apprenticeship due to what ever is going on in there life. And it is not a dumb question!! At least he had enough good seance to ask and not cause harm to someone… So, my advise is if you don’t want to help someone then stay out of the forum!! If you do wan’t to help that’s great we need all the help we can get. But we aren’t gonna allow you to bash someone new. I don’t care about how many views this site has, IT HELPED ME GET WHERE I AM!! I am a professional at a reputable shop making good money and my questions where, or i thought they where dumb when i first started on this forum….
      But To answer that first question:
      Buy Intenze Ink from
      Needlesupply.com
      or superiortattoosupply.com
      And there are many more good sites just ask there are alot of good guys here willing to answer any questions…

leena

Boiling water isn’t enough. It can’t get above 212 degrees. An autoclave pressurizes the chamber, allowing the steam to approach 600 degrees. The pressure and steam kills pathogens, and denatures (melts) viral agents, as well as usually burning off any residual chemical traces.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You could probably find most of the tattoo kit when you are suppose to buy it just check it out.

the only kit ink i would use on skin is Radiant. if it is chinese or scream throw it away buy eternal waverly starbrite moms dynamic kuro sumi voodoo Irezumi ane get them from a reputable dealer or from the manufacturer if possible Intenze has been having a problem with people putting their labels on scream ink bottles so be careful most reputable inks will come sterilized I cannot say the same for chinese inks. be careful poor quality ink can cause severe reactions in people with allergies or sensitive skin also they will heal badly and dull so you will have to touch up over and over so extra pain for yourself or client . I would also recommend you practice with the ink you will be using in skin on fruit as inks have different consistencies and you will get a better results if when you go to skin you are already familiar with the characteristics of the ink needle and tube setup you are using if you are going to use disposables practice with them and leave ebay alone as far as ink needles tubes check out http://www.tattoomachineequipment.com

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan