• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      masterofnone

Hello, all have been experimenting with various brands and colors some say its in the hand of the beholder.In some if not most of the time that may be true. I don’t use cheap ink and I would like some feedback on the experience. Of people here.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I used this cheap ass ink 5mL bottles that came with my kit. I hated them. The black was alright the rest was garbage. Personally I like thicker inks like Alla Prima. The cheap inks are too thin for my taste, and they dont saturate well AT ALL. I’ve had terrible experiences with it.

masterofnone

Being that I’m relatively new to skin art I haven’t had to much opportunity to use a broad amount of products. Today I just laid a small piece on my wrist using Intenze true black lined and fill solid. It was sweet but the ink was different it seemed like there was alot of alcohol in it went in nice but dries

out alot faster than others no complaints can’t wait to see it heal.

masterofnone

The first kit I got was a inkstar from hildbrandt came with freedom ink as practice ink I’ve used it a little here and there not bad goes in easy bu don’t know if it will last. The reason why I created this post was because I did a piece.on my leg with flames using intenze bright orange and some starbright white and I could not get the ink to take so I thought. I overworked the skin pretty bad I’m still not sure maybe some inks just don’t give instant gratification they seem to be coming thru but can’t say I’m happy with the results.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan