Participant

Nicely done

I like the design

Lennart82
      Participant

I like it :D

jpd6279

Thanks for the comments here’s some script on the wife’s shoulder

http://s818.photobucket.com/user/jpd6279/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse30ab478.jpg.html

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I am neither a fan of script, nor tribal, but pretty well done none-the-less.

Infamous
      Participant

Looks pretty red in that one.

Also you’re not letting them smoke while your tattooing them are you?

jpd6279

No not while I’m tattooing and I tattoo in another room I have set up but thanks for the concern

Infamous
      Participant

I assumed that, bur y’know safety first lol

Nice script though :)

ratmonkey

What was your set up on these? Needles? What brand of ink?

jpd6279

I used a 3rl for the script and 5rs to fill in.. For the trible piece I used a 5rl and 7rs to fill in.. I Kuro Sumi for black and starbrite for color

SparkEater72

Anything said in this post is mean to be constructive…

As far as the first tattoo, it looks like a phoenix coming out of a dragon shaped like a tree? Hard to make out what it’s supposed to be.

It would be easier to say to something about the linework if you had a picture of the lines BUT since I can’t see any blowouts or crossed lines, especially in the thin ‘ends’, I have to say well done.

As far as the fill goes, the saturation is weak and it will be more obvious when it heals. BUT you didn’t make hamburger anywhere I can see… so I’m assuming that you could have stretched more… or just slowed down a bit and you’d have nailed it.

As far as the script work, you’ve put it in a rough location. Tattooing script lettering with the scrolled serifs can be a challenge anywhere on the body. Coming around the shoulder like that had to be rough. Doing that with a T3… even tougher, and it shows. Next time I’d work a tight 5, you did fine with it in the first piece, right?

Again, with the fill, it seems like you’re not stretching the skin tight enough (which can be tough in that area) or moving a little too fast trying to get it filled.

Keep it up, I’ve done worse.

The only other recommendation I have is try to keep your client’s hair out of the tattoo until you’re done with it.

maniera
      Participant

Very nice, it looks professional. How much it costs?

kojekojek kojek
      Participant

looks great bro…

robroy289
      Participant

looks good bu i agree pretty red.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan