• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Viper65

COME ON FOLKS WE NEED SOME REALLY ACTIVE PARTICIPATION BY ALL OF YOU IF WERE GOING TO MAKE THIS PLACE A SUCCESS! Write it, tattoo it, draw it, whatever floats your boat then post it up for us all. Got questions? Fire away!!!!! Lets get this place back to where it needs to be!!!

Jester
      Participant

I’m with ya Viper!
      I think that the spam problem scarred a lot of people away.
      Now that it’s getting under controll I’m seeing a lot more participation.
      This is a great forum, it’ starting to bounce back.

nytemareh
      Participant

as long as people give honest constructive criticism it will grow due to the artists growing

Viper65

Im with ya both and ready to move this place forward!!!

Deleting spam is fun :D

robroy289
      Participant

I’m with ya guys all the way!!! ;)

ben.catterall
      Participant

Sounds good to me!! I actually log on at least 10 times a day. :oops: hahaha. I even check updates on my phone while at work. :lol:

I hope it does pick up though! I have learned a lot just from asking a few questions and reading older posts. :D

TexasPT

Stick around and ask questions.

I’ve been at this only about a year and a half but I’ve picked up an awful lot of theory and have been in a lot of situations making mistakes. :) The old saying, “those who can’t, teach” applies pretty well in my situation.

I’m happy to see this forum coming back to life. For me, anyway, this kind of interaction does a lot to help me progress.

Mark

Viper65

As long as we can keep the SPAM out of here and the conversation lively and ongoing we can do well at learning from each other!!! ;)

I need some volunteers who are interested in working on some side projects w/ me!
      Let me know if you are interested! Some of the projects will earn you money, some will earn you free tattoo equipment.
      Requires posting gear reviews online, and writing gear reviews and some product promotion stuff. Also working on a Tattoo Encyclopedia, and a Free Online tattoo training program (book work stuff – no actual tattooing) just as a supplement to an apprenticeship.

I am looking for people who do not tattoo yet, people who are apprentices, and people who are pros!
      Let me know if you are interested!
      eMail me ASAP, I only have a few positions open.

JoinTheTattooArmy @ TattooBooksOnline.com

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

im interested Canvas

im also willing to take on any other responsibilities to help the forum/site succeed
      i have run many sites, and forums in my time, and have a pretty good knowledge of the goings on

i think one of the big things are all the bots
      we need to weed through posts, and members to get rid of these bots who are posting spam, and remove inactive members, and such! :)
      im willing to help with anything!

[email protected]

jguzman89

i just want the forums to start picking up traffic, good posters with good intentions. its good to show your work because others notice something that you might have missed or overlooked. I also think a good idea would be to have little draw off’s where we pick something to draw and everyone can do there own version of it, it really helps and lets you know what approach others are taking.

Demeer Black

Draw offs are an excellent idea, it’ll motivate me to work on subjects I’m not very familir with. Lets do it…

ben.catterall
      Participant

@jguzman89 wrote:

i just want the forums to start picking up traffic, good posters with good intentions. its good to show your work because others notice something that you might have missed or overlooked. I also think a good idea would be to have little draw off’s where we pick something to draw and everyone can do there own version of it, it really helps and lets you know what approach others are taking.

yeah we where doing drawing comps a while ago. think they lasted about three weeks then unfortunately died off again. Was great fun while it lasted. I’m keen for it to come back!! :D

Sorry guys but I haven’t found much in the way of continual advice or support, so i visit it from time to time. I will try to continue. Also Im ass deep into Disc 1 of the new DVD…must have people!!! This is the only thing like this out there..Im amazed the elitist artist havent sent Mr Jordan death threats. Im so glad I found his book.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan