• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      muddo

Hey Whats up every1… just got back home from an awesome warehouse in the city…. a must if u live in NYC….
      The place is called Unimax Supply Company located at 269 Canal Street…. they have all your tattoo supply needs….
      from drawing pad and reading materials….to needles and ink… they carry medical supplies from gloves and tongue depressors
      to autoclaves and ultrasonic cleaners… power supplies and machines (coil and rotory) to novelty giant tattoo machines to hang on your wall…they are the inventors of the “TATTANATOR” power supply that some of yous mite have heard about (on a side note….would love to hear some feed back ’bout it if any1 has used 1) sounds like a great innovation to the tattooing industry…
      you can buy some new machines… or just get some coils and spings to swapp out on your old frames…they have a whole other side for piercings and body jewlery…. from ear plugs to navel rings….if thats your thing….I mean if you live in NYC or even come by to visit or work its a must see…. I was in there for over an hour restocking my kit with some new inks, stencil paper ( didnt even know Spirit made 2 kinds.. 1 for the copier & 1 for hand stencils) but if you dont have $1500 to shell out for a good thermal copier or even $200 for a China copier the hand stencil paper works great…..I would love to hear your feed back if you’ve been or after you guys get back….feel free to post replies under this forum…even if its other spots that sell equipment locally in NYC or your city…. I do know they have a Unimax in Arlington,Tx… we can all use the $$$ we save on shipping and handling fees to get some more supplies…. or when you order that gallon of green soap and your shipping fee doubles…not anymore… cantr wait to hear your replies….

Rees

Just bout my new Cheyenne from them. Ordered it at 3 in the afternoon had a UPS tracking number by 4. Not just a generated number, checked and it was already at the distribution center. Great customer service as well!

JoannDemt

That sounds really great.Next time whenever I visit NY,I am definitely going to visit this place.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

if you go on kijiji or craigslist you can get a fax machine for an office and use that to make stencils. as long as its thermal you can do it! :)

thats what i use. my dad gave me his fax. the only thing you gotta remember is since it prints on the BACK of the carbon you need to make sure you FLIP your stencil so when you copy it itll be the right way! :)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan