• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Im in need of new Liner machines, anybody know where I can find some?

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Moved to proper section.

It really depends on what you price range is. I have a liner for sale for 200$ Danny Fowler Flatline from A Time Machine. Regular 325$. If you’re looking for something cheaper you could check out Hildbrant.

http://www.teachmetotattoo.com

mariajohn

Hi PacificParanoia and every one

Check my small tip below:

There are a number of features on a tattoo machine to point out. The machine has a power supply and a foot switch. This runs all the power and voltage to the machine so you can control the rate of ink that flows through the needle attached to the machine as you create the tattoo. The machine also has features that help the artist maintain control over needle depth, force of application for the ink, and the speed at which the tattoo is created. Other features are based on whether it is a long stroke or short stroke machine, which adds features related to width, length, stiffness, tension and angles that that artist can create.To get the best quality from the tattoo machine, it’s all about the person using it. And now for me when i need Tattoo machine, i check Amazon first, so check this link for Liner machines, Click here

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan