• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

So I decided to make a little online store for fun. So far there is only one design up, which is my logo. When I get more time I’m going to make more designs for shirts, and possibly sell prints. Cafepress uses some of the best materials out there, so their base prices are pretty high. Items only have a $1.00CAD mark up. In other words: I only make $1.00CAD off of each product. I have a shirt that is ten years old I purchased from a friends cafepress store, and the print on the front is still pristine! Feel free to check it out, and maybe even buy something! Haha. Most of the shirts also sport my website on the back, not all of them though as not every shirt has a customizable back.

http://www.cafepress.com/UCTattoos

Wyki

Looks good! :)

andy123

Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your forum anyway so please continue sharing with us
      8-)

Jbeaufosho

I used cafepress to make tshirts for my band back in the day lol. We were terrible but the shirts were actually really nice.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

yeah i havent actually gotten off my butt to make any decent ones yet XD

Lennart82
      Participant

Ohhhhh I want the coffey mug :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

haha. probs cost you a fortune :P

Lennart82
      Participant

Yeah I know… Think I can get a cheap knockoff from china?? :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Probs not :P
      I want to get a shirt. I want to get one with the logo/website on the back and my name on the pocket :P
      One day

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan