• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      raulgil5

Tell me what you think need to finish a little more on it but client took 4 1/2 hours of ink :shock:

xDreamerx
      Participant

How long you been inking? What needle groupings you use?

As for critiquing? Hmm……I guess I could only question the lining on your lettering and the coloring seems “patchy”. The lining seems inconsistent. Like…the letters have different thicknesses on the same letter and shaky.

Overall i think its a good piece for you to learn from. By no means I mean no disrespect I only want to encourage you just as others have encouraged me on my own work and still do. I am no better than you just my opinion from one artist to another. You can check one of my pieces I posted here on this site. I’ll post more, but I keep them on my dot com.

I do love the fact that this piece is pretty big, I’ve always enjoyed larger pieces than that of a hidden wrist quarter per say. Anyhow you should consider the book TATTOO BASICS. It has various chapters on basic fundamentals and answers to questions you may have. Regardless of anyone’s skill set this book will reveal something new and like CANVAS says “view it from a different light”.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan