• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Kingdomcome

Sorry i don’t have a Photobucket account to post pics, but here’s a link to my blog where u can see it.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advanced.

http://gothinkb4uink.blogspot.pt/

robroy289
      Participant

I really like it!!!!

Jester
      Participant

X2 – Really nice!

Sabio

Really nice work…

Just a little advice if you don’t mind… When ever you do anything with scale’s…specially Japanese… make sure you pay attention to where the fish or dragon bends… in the inside of the bend the scales should be tight and close and in the outside of the bend the opposite… (I mean in the middle of the bend in and out)….

But your art if pretty dam good… Kuddos…

Sabio

Kingdomcome

Thank you all for your kind words. it really makes me happy.

You, Sabio Sir, are so right! You can even check in the black scale area after the bend, i struggled a bit putting the scales in their proper spot. i should make shure everything was right before starting to trace it with a permanent ink. Thank you for your advice, ill keep that in mind for my Dragon (coming up in the next few days). :)

Sabio

Right on… Keep it up and put some pictures when you done inking it up!!! i will like to see the out come!!!

Sabio
      :o

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Looks great! The only thing I dont like about is are the swirly lines you added to the flowers and such. I find it clashes with the japanese D:
      thats just me though. im really picky when it comes to japanese :P

Kingdomcome

Finished my first real one :D

http://gothinkb4uink.blogspot.pt/

hope you like it.

calquinn

I like your koi , your scorpion is very good though . how long have you been TATTOOING, I am self teaching too it’s a hard slog . I have bought two books and watched every you tube video there is . I did get some good stuff from some tattoo design CD’ s I got from the internet, eBay. They were only cheap, about 2pounds each . A book by a guy called Spalding was ok, this has taught me all about the machines and how to strip it down and make them run better. I have found out stuff just by reading anything to do with TATTOOING and being on here . It is cool being able to get your peers to see your work and comment. I so prefer to have my needle out enough to see it’ s much easier, and cleaner than riding the needle. I use my little finger as a guide to keep the needle from going in more than 1mm. How About you.

Kingdomcome

I’m very glad you like them both. I have always painted since i remember, but i never went into the mist of Tattoo drawings. its quite different, and with many styles you can use.

I don’t call myself a tattoo artist yet. i believe that, only after a year doing Tats (good ones, and not so good ones), or doing maybe around 10 in a row really awesome tats, one can call himself Tattoo artist.

So, answering to your question, i’ve been “playing” with tattoos, since November 2012.
      Seems that our path into this art form, its quite similar. I also watched/read/questioned everything on the internet, and went straight from there. After a while, you can see whats usable as good info, and whats not.
      I have seen your work and i like your detail very much. keep it up!

Speaking about detail, and for good sense of art for that matter, i have to say that it pisses me off when the so called “Pros” beat the hell out of what they call “Scratchers”, just because they come from the bullied-payed-with-sweat-apprenticeship-hellrun and now they are in the clear, BUT on the other hand, i truly understand them, and have to agree that there are many guys harmful to the society, health-wise and tattoo-wise.
      I wouldn’t do, and never will do a tattoo that i believe that i cant do perfectly and beautifully. Plus, i have all the sterilization equipment necessary to Tat.

The industry is here, i know. But, we all must stick together as Tattoo lovers, and fight the power, and the misconception of “if you are not in a tattoo parlor, you are not good”.
      Again i say, I’m not a tattoo artist… yet.

Thank you again, and sorry if i got carried away ;)

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan