• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      drftbred

What up guys,
      So I just received my dringenberg today new from the company, (p2a)

I want to know do any of you guys know if they are pre tuned or do I have to tune it my self?

It does not have the little rubber band in between the spring and bar?

I use rotary it us my fist real coil machine

Jbeaufosho

The O ring (little rubber band) is not necessary. Your machine just may run a little loud. And most machines will need at least some tuning out of the box. Best way to find out is plug that shit in and check it out. How’s the throw/hit/speed etc. if you can give more specifics I.e. how its running (to slow/fast? too hard/soft) i can try to help you with tuning it. Is it a liner or shader?

drftbred

Yeah sorry O ring :D
      Its a liner
      It feels like it runs good but from what it looks like I feel like if the stroke is to long
      I would put pictures to show but don’t now how yet

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

take a picture, upload to http://www.imageshack.com and then post the direct link

The sound is the big key in tuning really. Also the o-ring will–as previously stated–quiet it down, and it also absorbs a lot of the vibration. Some people swear by it, and some swear by not using it. Me it really depends on the machine. I do have them in the studio and ready to be used if needed, but I generally just go with whatever feels right for the machine.

As far as tuning. Even if it IS pretuned it might not be tuned to your liking. Best to try it out and see how it is running first, and maybe work on some fruit or practice skin to see if you like the feel. More than likely it will need tuning.

Jbeaufosho

To shorten the stroke you have to tighten down the contact screw. But that’s gonna make it run faster and hit harder so you’re gonna have to compensate in those areas. But long stroke is usually ok for liners. I agree definitely post pics. Tinypic.com is great too. And simple enough. I suck with computers and was able to figure it out

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is known up as line up that is very quite easy to apply and will be looking cool also.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan