• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      goodvibez

Okay , my machine in the contact screw and front post area came apart and ive tried everyway to put it back idk how it originally was I kno I should have noted but I didn’t be accident , can someone please tell me how to put this back together I will appreciate it so much , thank you

Spider
      Participant

Seriously! OK, I can remain calm about this at this point, but seriously! What you are essentially asking is the equivalent of “I bought a car and it’s out of gas, can someone please tell me how to put gas in my car?” I am not being mean, only honest. If you took the time to look at the machine yu would see that the design and concept are very simple, you know the name of the part in question, but you don’t know how to screw it back in? Is it broke, stripped? OI!
      Go here, http://www.darkcarnivalink.com/tuning.html goto the section that has the tuning guide, then READ!

goodvibez

I screwed all the pieces back into place but the contact post doesnt touch the armature bar fully its like its on the edge of the armature bar and I dont mean on the tip I mean like off the side , is it suppose to be like that ?

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

This post is in the wrong place. It has been moved to the proper location.

your front bind post may either be too wide for your machine or you can simply adjust where your a bar is. move it to the left or right slightly. hard to really say whats wrong when i cant see what you see since your machine has been taken apart. click the link that Spider gave you and do some troubleshooting on your own.

Jbeaufosho

Step 1) toss it all in the trash. Step 2) practice drawing. End.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You have to adjust it with an good concept and with an pretty design.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan