• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi! i couldnt find a topic where this was a question,so excuse me if a new topic is a waste of space but here it goes…

Ive been tattoing for a while,on my self and frutis etc, but lately when im been tattoing,the sound from the machine isnt consisten, when im using the machine the sound varietes,it starts of good as it should be but then it slows down and when i having the machine in angeles it sounds diffrent…and im wondering if it the powersupply,because it a cheap powersupply…the tuning and clipcord ( i think!) is fine..
      btw i use a Hildebrandt liner and shader,444 caliber and 44 caliber, the powersupply is not a Hildebrandt trade.

thnx :)

one løve Chris grabsomething

TexasPT

clip cord

they don’t always fit their holes snug and as you rotate the machine you’ll notice a difference in sounds. Funny you brought this up. I’m headed out to Radio Shack right now to make RCA conversions for my machines to eliminate that problem. Been studying it for a bit and had the issue explained by a friend who is apprenticing right now.

@TexasPT wrote:

clip cord

they don’t always fit their holes snug and as you rotate the machine you’ll notice a difference in sounds. Funny you brought this up. I’m headed out to Radio Shack right now to make RCA conversions for my machines to eliminate that problem. Been studying it for a bit and had the issue explained by a friend who is apprenticing right now.

thats sounds reasonable,whats RCA conversions?

TexasPT

okay,thnx for the tips Texaspt :D

inconsistent machines and running gear is a sign of low quality.
      Properly built power supplies and machines (specifically coils and metals) will make your machine run the same from start to finish on the tattoo.
      Magnetic’s can also change – on lower quality gear…
      I would suggest looking into Pulse power supply and possibly a professional machine –
      also heavy gauge wire on the clip cord and foot switch make a difference –
      and snug clips on the clip cord –
      no wiggle room

best of luck.

http://www.Tattoo-Apprentice.com

thnx for great answers :) i’ve been lookin into too it and i think its something with the clipcord and footpedal, sometimes it runs great..other times it sound like its dying hehe!
      but i have a another question,i’ve been tattoing my leg for sometime now,and i see it various where there more and less ink in the lines and i think its the tattoo machine setup up or speed…or I’m too fast on the hand with too much speed on powersupply?
      I know i should aprentice and i reallyy want too but my schedule in art and tattoing is minimal due to work and such boring sh*t

thnx and løv

Chris F* bee

Happy christmas and a good new year to all :D

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan