• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      TexasPT

Myke Chambers inspired design but drawn without reference rather than copied directly.

14r for outlines…LOVE this needle grouping and the bold lines it produces. (used the needle for some filler, too with a slower machine and lighter touch)
      9m for color

kuro sumi for outlines
      Intenze true black
      Intenze bright red
      Intenze lemon yellow cut with prizm orange to make the “golden” color

I need to focus on which side of the stencil I’m working on and keep my outlines where the inside of what it is outlining is the right size. (did that make sense? ) A few mistakes, nothing major. Very little blood but I think I did overwork one spot. All in all I’m not unhappy with it and it was another good learning experience.

Mark

Viper65

Nice work Mark…
      Must be something with these 14RL’s in the air, Ive seen a few others using them lately as well. I do like that old school look of them although I must admit I thought it would be a much fatter line as a result of it. I recently purchased some 9 curved mags that I am excited to try out, wont be a while yet as I am still deployed but looking forward to the holiday when I can get busy again!

TexasPT

they just seem to go right where you put them with little effect from the vibration of the machines. They really are not that wide…but I love traditional broad lines and these not only make my job easier but they look awesome in my opinion.

I still need to try curved mags…on my to do list. Let me know how you like them. Can’t wait to see what you come up with on Holiday.

Mark

leopardprints67
      Participant

That’s pretty sweet!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan