• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Bathory

How does a person’s tendecy to scar affect a tattoo?

xDreamerx
      Participant

Not sure how to answer this one. But a person who is subject to scarring might have other issues with their skin tissue? I mean do they scar no matter what? Tattooing if done improper will scar of course. But why would they want a tattoo if they are aware of scarring? Am I reading your question right amigo?

Bathory

@xDreamerx wrote:

Not sure how to answer this one. But a person who is subject to scarring might have other issues with their skin tissue? I mean do they scar no matter what? Tattooing if done improper will scar of course. But why would they want a tattoo if they are aware of scarring? Am I reading your question right amigo?

I’m asking if a tattoo on a person that scars really easily, affects the condition of the tattoo. Thanks for replying.

xDreamerx
      Participant

Well the obvious answer would be yes. I would have to see what kind of scarring occurs before I tattoo them. Because if they scar bad, then hell no I would not tattoo them. If they said they dont care, I would get it in writing lol

Then you have to make a judgment call as an artist. Do you want your name associated with a scarred piece of art….?

If they scar easily –
      then they will scar when you tattoo them?
      unless the tattoo is darker than the scar?
      But tattoos shouldn’t really scar – if done properly.

Bathory

@xDreamerx wrote:

Well the obvious answer would be yes. I would have to see what kind of scarring occurs before I tattoo them. Because if they scar bad, then hell no I would not tattoo them. If they said they dont care, I would get it in writing lol

Then you have to make a judgment call as an artist. Do you want your name associated with a scarred piece of art….?

Thanks for replying.

@canvasyou wrote:

If they scar easily –
      then they will scar when you tattoo them?
      unless the tattoo is darker than the scar?
      But tattoos shouldn’t really scar – if done properly.

So how would this be affected via different types of tattoo. Such as Black and Grey or color? Thanks for replying

leena

Sometimes when you get a tattoo, scarring can occur. The scarring can be caused by anything ranging from improper aftercare to sensitive skin. With most tattoos, scarring does not occur, but if the tattoo artists gets too deep with the needle or works the skin too hard, you can suffer scarring.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan