• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Scratched75

Always wanted to learn the art of Tattooing, but you know, bad life choices and next thing you know your 40…lol, Bought some stuff all disposable plastic tubes and grips, needles nothing from china, lol. Watched a few youtube videos, and away I went. Any tips good or bad please leave em.

nytemareh
      Participant

some of the lines are goofed up. but not bad really

Jester
      Participant

I really like the skull, but what’s behind it?
      It’s kinda hard to tell from the picture.
      Is it pipe wrenches?

Scratched75

Yes they are pipe wrenches, my buddy is a pipe fitter welder. Its like a cross bones.

Jester
      Participant

I was wondering what’s in his mouth,
      but after reading that you friend is a
      pipe fitter, I can see that it’s a welder.
      I really like it!!

inkster

@Scratched75 wrote:

Always wanted to learn the art of Tattooing, but you know, bad life choices and next thing you know your 40…lol, Bought some stuff all disposable plastic tubes and grips, needles nothing from china, lol. Watched a few youtube videos, and away I went. Any tips good or bad please leave em.

I like it m8 keep it up not a lot of people could do what u have done there with only two months experience. I take my hat off to u. Now you have started you wont be able to stop it gets addictive. A word of warning tho. Do one good tatoo and you will be lucky if the person tells 6 people do one bad tattoo and they will tell 100 people. just the way it is with these things

Pretty amazing for such a quick start. I would advise you to practice a ton on pigskin when your not doing people. Take as many health classes and learn as much as possible and never stop learning about how to keep both you and your clients from illness or injury. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is for that. Do other art mediums, it’s helped me to do water color/ pen & ink and painting. Keep it up, great stuff.

robroy289
      Participant

It really looks good! I does look like in the out line that you might have went a little heavy handed, maybe it is just the way the picture looks.. But just in some spots.. I like it alot

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan