Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ladysinaz
      Participant

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1422634_10154075014670417_1889045344577989145_n.jpg

There are a few blowouts that we are going to try and hide with shading.
      I only wanted to do the outline at first then see what i messed up before going any further.

The amount i was shaking tho, i’m impressed lol

SparkEater72

Those first-time jitters are wonderful aren’t they? I almost wish I could remember what that felt like.

I think it’s a good selection for your first… the lack of straight lines (at least, long straight lines) works in your favor when you have the rookie shakes. The lines are definitely in there.

It does look like you went deep or slow on some of the lines, hence the gray cloud under the skin on either side of the line.

It’s really hard to see more than that because the tattoo is ‘gooped’. In the future, if you’re looking for critiques and advice I’d recommend waiting until the tattoo finishes exuding, then remove the initial ‘goop’ and wipe it clean. Get your picture while it’s ‘dry’ and it will be easier to get a good look at it and offer advice.

The only advice I can give you here is to watch your needle depth. The shakes will disappear as your confidence grows.

That being your first tattoo, I’d keep them about that size for a while, maybe a little smaller but definitely no bigger. It will make it easier for you to cover them later if they need be.

Post pics when it’s finished. :)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan