• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rees
      Rees

One more. right next to armpit inside of arm super soft skin, red one only.
      Some weirdo wanted me to tattoo STA in his armpit lol

Viper65

They all appear pretty clean the Japanese stuff especially…not too fond of “Benjamin” but its decent…overall a great effort! :ugeek:

TexasPT

I think spacing is a bit of a struggle in these…but overall the work looks pretty clean.

How do you put the stencil together? The one script I’ve done (because I’m chicken” I used Microsoft word and stenciled straight from the print out so the spacing would be on.

Mark

Rees

@TexasPT wrote:

I think spacing is a bit of a struggle in these…but overall the work looks pretty clean.

How do you put the stencil together? The one script I’ve done (because I’m chicken” I used Microsoft word and stenciled straight from the print out so the spacing would be on.

Mark

All I use is MS Word, I’ve downloaded thousands of additional fonts I’ve found online from different sites. All three of the stencils from the work above were done in MS Word.

TexasPT

weird…I looked at them again. Maybe it’s just the Benjamin one. The A looks too close to the J. The last one, it was just me looking up top and not lower.

Mark

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan