• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lennart82
      Participant

Now I have read this particular board, and always hoping to see any news on the future of tattooing. Worst case scenario; Have you guys seen Starship Troopers? There’s a scene that where the marines get a tattoo. This tattoo was made by a machine… A sad thing in my mind. If this came to be, then they would be able to make the perfect technically tattoo out there. But it will lack the human touch. Which, in my mind, is what brings a tattoo to life.
      So to make this post, I thought, the future of tattooing, there has to be something on Google, and I found this article

http://www.switched.com/2009/11/21/moveable-interactive-led-tattoos-may-be-the-next-wave-for-phili/
      Read on.

LED interactive by the touch tattoo system. Super thin tech film, will be placed under the skin, and you will be able to have a new tattoo each and every day.

Of course this is still under speculations, and its only a concept video but its still something that disturbs the mind a bit. What are your thoughts on this? Would people be more into this, rather then the real deal?

The only thing I can think of as a relative strange thing, is that they say it will be absorbed by the body….

Infamous
      Participant

Weird. I wonder if when it “absorbs” if its just gone. If its tech and not actually ink it probably wears out and just disappears after a few years I’d think. :?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan