• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      TMTT_User

I want to disinfect my furniture – but I am worried about tearing up the leather on the arm rest – and chair..
      Anyone have some suggestions about the best chemicals to use?

KAYAKINGD

(Not advice from a qualified artist)
      I use stardrops disinfectant on my leather suite at home… I am not guarenteeing it won’t damage your furniture but it has been kind to my beige suite ;)
      hope that helps
      D

TMTT_User

Just want to clear up – I meant Tattoo Furniture in the studio here! Thanks!

yjordan

I use a 1:8 bleach mixture with water…not sure how disinfectant this is. But I wanted to add that I also work in a salon and for color stains on leather I use ‘Matrix No Stain’…comes right off.

DarkSoul

( I am a pro tattooer 14 years in the industry )
      I use Tattooicide , Hepiquat ( quatricide ammonia ) , Waveicide and Germicidal wipes for hard surface like my machines and bottles.

Admin

Use a hard surface product like cavacide or viralex, but more importantly……….. Don’t use leather in your tattoo area. All tattoo furnature should be covered with man made meterials like vinyl. Even sealed leather will absorb fluids. Oh, and plastic wrap the armrest too.

envirocide is possibly the best medical grade disenfectant/cold sterilizer

voodoo

I use cavi wipes..

Don’t use set in your body art area. All body art furnature should be covered with man made meterials like vinyl fabric. Even enclosed set will process liquids. Oh, and plastic cover the armrest too.

leena

The oldest pigments came from using ground up minerals and carbon black. Today’s pigments include the original mineral pigments, modern industrial organic pigments, a few vegetable-based pigments, and some plastic-based pigments. Allergic reactions, scarring, photo-toxic reactions (i.e., reaction from exposure to light, especially sunlight), and other adverse effects are possible with many pigments. The plastic-based pigments are very intensely colored, but many people have reported reactions to them. There are also pigments that glow in the dark or in response to black (ultraviolet) light. These pigments are notoriously risky – some may be safe, but others are radioactive or otherwise toxic.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan