• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Asfxe8

So I’m shopping around for power supplies,reading reviews,pricing etc.Being a noob,I don’t know what to look for.It seems the cheaper ones(under $100)seem to quit working on people.Does a huge price tag necessarily mean quality!Same with machines!I really don’t want to blow all my $$ on things I’ll regret!

jayboogink

The book has a bunch of well known brands. Price doesn’t matter as much as the product’s reputation. Eikon makes really quality power supplies that range in price given their optional abilities (digital readouts, memory settings, electrical measurements for machine tuning) but if you have a quality power supply and a good multi-meter you can take these measurements yourself.

Asfxe8

Thanks for the info!

voodoo

A few good ones on EBAY like TALON are a basic model. I have an Eikon 350 that rox! (Look for pulse or even a national or dermagraphics P/S on EBAY)

Jbeaufosho

The pulse linear is only like 225 and worth every penny. do yourself a favor and spend the extra coin. Even lower quality machines run miles better with a.higher quality power supply.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan