• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I was wondering what and where they come from?… I just bought a Mini Bull Dog Brass machine and it’s got some of those screws on the Arm bar. It was updated with an Eikon Arm Bar and Springs….

Found the answer on my own. thanks for all the help.

YFS?
      Why is that relevant?
      Are they good screws?

If you don’t get a quick reply to your tattoo questions – drop me an eMail. I will do my best to answer.

Fang Sheng Screw Co., Ltd (YFS) is one of the world’s largest manufactures of Socket screws. Founded in 1979, YFS offers a broad line of quality Socket products and services. YFS has grown into the world’s Premier global provider of valued-based Socket head products. YFS products are manufactured from high tensile Alloy Steel, Class 12.9 and ASTM A574 for industrial machinery, electric appliances, automotive vehicles, military equipment and may other industrial products. YFS offers the highest quality fastener in the World, meeting all the manufacturing standards globally.

I’d just noticed that they would usually appear on nicer machines. Thanks for the information tho. Very helpful..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan