• This topic is empty.
Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      Viper65

Wheres everybody at around this place????? Its like a damn ghost town!!!!! :o

TexasPT

I wonder that sometimes, too.

bobbylink

there have been times that sat and read every post, comment, and response and for hours at a time i would be the only one here. thank goodness the information is great.

Viper65

Maybe we need to go out and recruit some members!!! :lol:

ricoh65
      Participant

Funny I feel like that evert time I sit here and read through some of these posts….But it is us that seem to be replying to one another here….At least we have that!!!! :lol:

Viper65

LOL..we can call ourselves the tatt pack since there are only like 4 of us posting.. :lol:

bobbylink

i wanna be dean!!!!!

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Viper65 wrote:

Wheres everybody at around this place????? Its like a damn ghost town!!!!! :o

Hey, I’m posting as fast as I can here! LOL

Viper65

Oh, i know,,..we just need some more folks to join in with us!!

TexasPT

how did everyone find this place? I got “the book” with a kit and ended up here. I honestly would have never thought to look for a forum for wanna-be tattooists. I don’t mean that as a negative…we’re just folks that are not in shops.

I’m glad I found it, though. I’ve actually learned a lot here. When you get so many people who are making, or have made mistakes that are willing to share their experience you can’t help but become a stronger artist.

Mark

leopardprints67
      Participant

@TexasPT wrote:

how did everyone find this place? I got “the book” with a kit and ended up here. I honestly would have never thought to look for a forum for wanna-be tattooists. I don’t mean that as a negative…we’re just folks that are not in shops.

I’m glad I found it, though. I’ve actually learned a lot here. When you get so many people who are making, or have made mistakes that are willing to share their experience you can’t help but become a stronger artist.

Mark

I was looking for more info on how to tattoo when I ran across the book and subsequently, the forum. Even though I’ve worked as a “professional” in a couple of shops, I hadn’t learned anything. I still feel like I’m an apprentice. There’s SO much to learn that the idiots at the shops I worked at had no clue about.

So I’m glad to be here, too!

Tarantula

I bought the book as I was looking for something that would help me with building my own machines. Then found this site by way of that, glad I did as the people here seem to be pretty cool and happy to take constructive criticism. I belong to some other sites, some are good most are bad, some are downright dangerous.

Viper65

been like 3 days and maybe half dozen posts, the admin (Canvas) has been AWOL for like 3 weeks, hmmmm, Im getting more bored with this site by the day, just not enough feedback, interaction. I enjoy all of my friends here, but damn, theres just nobody around most of the time!

TexasPT

Quality vs. Quantity?

This isn’t a real active forum but the participation is better than I’ve seen on most forums in terms of staying on topic. Usually you have to sift through 20 pounds of bullshit to find something worth reading…this one just lacks the fertilizer.

Viper65

I guess its just me..im used to alot more interaction, maybe im just socially disfunctional?? I would just assume that with all the members here we would see alot more participation in a week than what we normally see. Uusally its the same folks, and that information is always good, but I would certainly like to see some more new members add their two cents as well occassionally….

leopardprints67
      Participant

Yeah, it IS too damned quiet.

Viper65

OK? so its not just me is it??????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

TexasPT

We need to find you a hobby, Viper. Go tattoo something. :D

Viper65

bro…where i am at right now that is pretty much impossible…..my hobby is the gym but you can only do that for so many hours a day!!! LOL!!!

TexasPT

@Viper65 wrote:

bro…where i am at right now that is pretty much impossible…..my hobby is the gym but you can only do that for so many hours a day!!! LOL!!!

Back in Afghanistan? be safe!

Gym is my deal, too. Degenerative disc disease is keeping me sidelined a bit lately though. Even when I was good to lift heavy I rarely went over an hour…work smarter not harder. :)

Viper65

Yeah..back again. Hit the gym pretty often, not much else to do! ;)

DuchessCCC

@Viper65 wrote:

Maybe we need to go out and recruit some members!!! :lol:

just don’t go to theTattooforum they are real nasty over there and they call me a scratcher

DuchessCCC

@TexasPT wrote:

@Viper65 wrote:

Back in Afghanistan? be safe!

Gym is my deal, too. Degenerative disc disease is keeping me sidelined a bit lately though. Even when I was good to lift heavy I rarely went over an hour…work smarter not harder. :)

I feel for you as I to suffer from Degenerative disk disease as well as have arthritis in my spine , stay strong. As for how I found this forum I did a search for tattoo forums that help apprentices this is one of many but mostly the only one I use as most of the others call me a scratcher even though I have not and will not put my tattoo machine to human skin till a licensed tattoo artist tells me I am doing a job good enough not to hurt anyone . I do appreciate the patience you have all shown me

Viper65

Thanks… ;)

DuchessCCC

your welcome

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan