• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      adonis813

This is a tattoo i did on my dad. this was his first tattoo. his pain tolerance level is very low.
      what you think? tips please!

Viper65

I dont think its bad at all…christ, ive seen hundreds that were worse. Take your time when your working, what your doing is PERMANANT no need to rush. I can definately see youve got some basic skills, so i think your well on your way. I would like to see some close up stuff, its kinda hard to make everything out. My one and only comment would be is that it kinda takes on the feeling that you got a stencil of a rose, a eagle, a star, etc..and just kinda grouped them all up and made whole design out of it. You need someting to tie everything together so it doesnt look like a bunch of seperate tattoos that are just all in one spot…Its not a end of the world thing, I just think it would improve the overall appearance of it.

adonis813

well thanks and its not an eagle its an angel lol :p, if u look at it good enough its an angel that has a robe, he looks like the assassin from assassins creed. . and yeah i need to think of something to add to it. thanks alot viper. love your work

Viper65

Sorry bout that..Like i said, these small picks on here really make it difficult to really see what your looking at sometimes. Nice work though, keep it up!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan