• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      liam

finally got some of my pics on the com.
      i havent got the best quality scanner but hey
      2010 is when i started drawing about three times a week for at least half an hour at a time, sometimes id draw all day. i think im coming along ok but would still like to be much better so i can get an apprenticeship. im starting a full time course in visual art in a week so im really stoaked. my course doesnt have any units on watercolours so im going to study that again and practice on pigskin with my machine in a years time when my course is over. its going to be epic.
      please tell me what you think about them and if you have suggestions they wont be wasted on me. http://liam3030.deviantart.com/

Very cool.
      I like “girl”

liam

thanks canvas. yeah that one i got a really good likeness to my referance also. happy with how it turned out.
      thanks for the book. still reading it but im learning so much its really great!!

xDreamerx
      Participant

those are pretty good. Would like to see what else you can do. I like the girl with the glasses.

liam

thanks dreamer. will post more stuff when i get a chance to. shouldnt be too long. its mostly stuff along similar lines

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan