• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nedmanders

i currently have put my stuff on ebay since i wont have to pay unless they sell but i might as well put stuff on here if a beginner would like to have any of it.

i can do the flat rate box for them all so shipping would only be $5.15 i believe

i have 3 tattoo machines and the power supply, the foot pedal doesn’t work anymore but you can find those for 5 to ten bucks. i will include the clip cord and obviously the cord to plug in the power supply.

my inks suck so i might as well toss them.

i would gladly take $15 for everything plus shipping. email me ([email protected]) if interested.

PAYPAL for payment

nedmanders

i am also going to sell the one i currently use(tattoo machine) when i do eventually upgrade, i am really happy with it right now so the need to upgrade really isnt there. but maybe before i sell the items i will upgrade and if so i will throw that one in for no extra charge.

benedictjohn
      Participant

It is better that you put samples here, your deal is good. However, for those who have tattoo designs or body piercings, you know that these body modifications can create trouble when you are looking for employment, as few locations of work consider them to be “workplace appropriate.”

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

pic of your stuff?
      i may be interested

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan