• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      oliss

What is the simplest, safest and cheapest method of sterilization of instruments tattooed? Since a device to sterilize “autoclaves ” (cost over 2,000 dollars to buy one )is very expensive.

Can I use a disinfectant for cleaning tools, and an ultrasonic cleaners machine? (Now I hope I do not said something stupid).

Randy5
      Participant

You have to have a three step approach. Use an Ultrasonic cleaner to “clean”, or you can scrub, use chemicals to “disinfect”, use a sterilizer to “sterilize”. Autoclaves or All Americans are used to sterilize. People often debate the use of a stove top pressure cooker, which cost around 30 bucks. The argument goes like this, while a stove top pressure cooker does get the right temp to kill what you need it to, its heat cannot be consistently regulated for the thirty-five minutes needed to do the job. But if you’re tattooing out of your home, an Autoclave or All American that is not stove top is most likely against fire code. Best option is to go all disposable which is not that expensive. Also there are more appropriate sections within this forum to ask these questions.

oliss

Thanks for advice, and I apologize I have not written in the right topic.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan