• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tat2theEarth

So this guy i know fell victim to someone who claimed to be a pro tattooist who did house calls.. first off she setup on his kitchen table with no barrier protection under anything. She brought with her 2 needles, a machine with steel tubes and no autoclave, to do him then his wife afterward. She used blue INDUSTRIAL gloves labeled NOT FOR MEDICAL USE right on the box.. it gets better. She claimed to have a pennsylvania tattoo license, which is non-existant. So anyway, i offered to fix it for him for free since he is a good friend and was so happy to have his first tattoo. This tattoo had so much potential, but in the time frame we had and being a free tattoo i only did a little bit just to make it more presentable..i would like to put shadows behind it and add some shading to the heart in the future if either he can pitch in a little on supplies or i have a bit more that it wont bother me to do for free

tat2theEarth

My little adjustment

stanski

It looks a little better now thank god you help the poor guy out on that one. Man my first tattoo did not look that bad how long was she tattooing for????? two days come one I would of refused to pay her for that.

tat2theEarth

She claimed to be tattooing a long time.. said she worked in a shop for years til dhe got her mursing degree.. she did it for free and i told him if dhe ever wants to tattoo again he should charge her lol..

cjmahone66

this is no better than before. instead of solidifying a bad tattoo, this one should have been covered up.
      the original design was horrible and there is no saving that in my mind- only thing to do would be cover it up. it would have been pretty easy to cover up for someone who knows how to do cover ups, but now you have added to the difficulty.

know your limits- turn it down if it’s beyond your ability. i have had to turn down many people in the past. they didn’t always understand, but you have to do whats best for the person who’s wearing this.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan