• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      stanski

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/558274_3220941601415_1202677502_32756715_688342078_n.jpg

I did this for my wife’s brother. the stencil came off and did not stay so i put my drawing skills to the test lol it came out real nice what do you all think. it is about two inches by two inches this one is for his dad

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532631_3220942201430_1202677502_32756717_1047864243_n.jpg

I did the other leo sing for his mom on the other arm as well in this pic

giliegil

keep on practicin bro – but a few tips for ya – once you pour your ink put them away – you don’t want to cross contaminate them – i sometimes leave them out myself but i make sure they are on another table or countertop far from the area of “work” – carpets are a haven for bacteria – find a linolyum, hardwood or tiled floor to tattoo on – that table looks nice for tattooing – but you must protect the area for future use – wrap that table with aluminum foil – that makes for an easier clean up – just wrap up all the ink caps and vasoline in the foil and throw away – use a baggie on the water/green solution sprayer – just some tips – you must worry about being safe before you worry about your work – :geek:

stanski

thanks for the tips i was in a hurry he called me to his house and i sprayed the hell out of my table with green soap and peru bleach and spray nine to kill all germs. I am going to put my spray in a baggie as well to keep it clean all the time and keep me form having to spray it with spray nine all the time. I like the idea of the foil as well I am going to use it also. I just got done pouring the ink and for got to move it like a dumb ass this time before i started. I like my table a lot i can put all my stuff on it and i put a wire under it for my tolws as well so they don’t even get seen. That is my travle table as well I like it cause it has a spot for my spray bottle and my other machines when i am not using it. I am going to get a stand for it to sit up in on the table as well when i get the cash. Thanks i getting some more covers for my cord and machines as well i ran out just before i did his.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan