• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

This was right after it was done, so it’s still swollen and red, but tell me what you guys think, give me advice, etc.

TexasPT

hard to tell really, but by looking at this picture and the last one you posted and reading your post on scabs…

look at the texture you have in the tattoo. Looks like you are chewing the skin up a bit. Like I said…really hard to tell on the pictures.

What size/type needles do you use?

On this one I used a 9 Flat to shade it, it was the first time that I’ve used Flat needles before, so it was kind of different from what I was used to, I probably did overwork the skin a bit, but my buddy showed me it today, and it looks a lot less…gnarly. if ya know what I mean. Thanks for your advice/help :) I love getting constructive criticism on how to make my tattoos better :)

xDreamerx
      Participant

I like the concept. yeah would be nice to have seen a high res close up and then same high quality close up after its healed to see how the skin reacted to the healing.

Was there a reason there needed to be so many rake strokes? And the darkness is lil heavy in my opinion.

Other than that you seem to be on the right track and have grasped the concept of some lining and blocking. I would like to see what other kinds of work you put out in the future. Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan