• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Lennart82
      Participant

Okey, this is just a fun little prank I did, since I really have had it with this person. Its a tattooist in Denmark.

Back story.
      She likes to call her self the un crowned queen of the tattoo scene in Denmark. She did a ton of tattoos on famous Danish people, living high on this. I have met her IRL, and her personality is grandeur, She is the best, and no one can come close to her. (in her opinion) The truth is, she is Mediocrity in living incarnation. She has her golden moments.
      Well enough of her back-story;
      Point being, I got sick of hearing how good she was, and how she looks down on everybody that’s not a member of the famous Danish tattoo liege ;)
      On her web site, she writes;
      Now the summer vacation is soon over, you are probably returning from vacation around the world. And you probably got a new tattoo. Now the money you have saved on getting a NON Danish, NON member of the Danish Tattoo Lauge, tattoo, you will now use on getting me to fix it for you. As you shouldn’t get tattoos by NON Danish members. They are the professionals, the foreigners are not.
      (Now see, my piss started to boil at this point)
      You will first be able to see your tattoo results after 6 weeks. The foreigners doesn’t know that you cant tattoo over a tattoo that’s not completely healed.

I had enough of this shit.. And I would like to get her response to my little prank here.

(Now I got permission to use this specific picture from the owner, as I know him)

I wrote her a mail on her website; claiming, I have been abroad and I got a cheap tattoo. I paid aprox what equals to 400$, it was a big tattoo. And I claimed that there were something that needed changing, it wasn’t all that good. It was a portrait of my mom.

She wrote me back, AND believe it or not, in the mail topic she wrote Hahahahahah. And then she started saying that, that’s what I should have expected, and then she went on with her Professional Danish tattooist. And that when it comes to portraits she is considered an expert.
      And she then said, She could probably fix it, but that I should expect the price would be about 500$ that’s what her experience told her. And that I should send a picture of the bad tattoo.

I then (really had to pull myself together, tears ran, that’s how hard I laughed) I wrote her back. Packing the picture in a zip file, so I knew she would read before looking.
      I wrote that I have been in America at an artist in his own home, he gave me this tattoo.
      Now as you can see on the picture, there is something wrong with the mouth. Its nothing like the real photo that’s been used as reference. Its like its opened, when it should be closed. And if you can find anymore wrong with it, please let me know. I’m sending both pictures.

The picture I send (with permission from its owner, as the owner is an internet buddy of mine) was a portrait done, of his mom. The artist who did it was none other then Bob Tyrrell.

Once I pressed send, I hurried sending a new mail.
      Saying, No sorry about that. I seem to have missed that detail on the photo, my mom does actually have her mouth open a bit. Well anyways, did you see anything else wrong with this badly done foreigner tattoo?

She never replied back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I dont know if this was a cheap shot, but I couldnt listen/read her sheit anymore ;)
      Did I cross the line here??? :oops:

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I think what you did was awesome. If you linked pictures I dont see them in the post.
      As far as foreigners being bad at tattooing non-Denmark natives started the whole tattoo scene. The word Tattoo comes from the Samoan word Tatao which means to mark. The tattooer is known as the Tufunga. There also traditional Irezumi style of tattoo which dates back over 4000 years, and the vikings in Norway were marking their bodies 10000 years ago for war. You probably know this but warriors would get the Aegishjulmr tattooed on their bodies for luck in battle, as well as to make them a sex symbol to women.

Then in recent days look at all the amazing american, and canadian artists out there? Friggen RICK WALTERS is one of the best tattooers, and tattoo teachers out there TO DATE. I would be honored to learn from him. Gr I wanna go to this bitches shop and burn it down, then kick her in the box…. twice.

Infamous
      Participant

lol oh Lenn this is the most awesome thing I’ve seen in a while! Keep up the good work!

Spider
      Participant

nice, just nice.

Lennart82
      Participant

She’s just soo full of herself, and a perfect picture of how the Danish tattoo scene is like.

Heres the picture I send her;
      Complemented by Joe (Now I dont know him IRL, just from the web)

http://i39.tinypic.com/168v043.jpg

Man I would love to have seen her face, when she unpacked this picture.

And just to show you HER work, heres a picture of her recent portrait

http://i43.tinypic.com/2po40ib.jpg

Expert my arse.
      Don’t know if its teeth or Reptiles (MK) lips…

Infamous
      Participant

The hell is that?!

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

that second portrait is so jacked lmao

Lennart82
      Participant

@Infamous wrote:

The hell is that?!

She calls it a portrait… I still think it looks like the son of Reptile…

Wanna know some serious crazy shit??? The person this is on, paid 700$ for this…
      Now I dont know what Bob Tyrrell wants, but I would rather pay 1.700$ and get him to do it….

Infamous
      Participant

700$ For something that desperately needs to be removed or covered up is a little much in my opinion! lmao

tat2dguru

OMG!!!!! Teeth lips??? REALLY???? That is scary!!! Bob’s was AWESOME!!!! PRICELESS

Wyki

Nice one Lenn :lol: , I wonder why she never wrote back? She probably found out who the original artist was? :?

Lennart82
      Participant

Haha and the artist non danish… hahahagaga

Lennart82
      Participant

I’m in lack of words.
      I will work so damn hard, NOT to become a selfcenterd jackass. :lol:

JDawnPearls

I love what you did, to show her that foreigners are not all what she says … she is p laying on the insecurity of people who have no knowledge…. Good Job, man. Good Job. Bob Tyrell – fantastic artist.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan