• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Lennart82
      Participant

Okey, this drawing was a commission.

A portrait, combined by eyes from one picture, face from another, and sugerskull make up from a tattoo (WTF) AND she only wanted to pay around 30$…. HOLY WTF
      Okey… I told her I could do it, but I wouldnt spend more then half an hour on it.

This is what I came up with.

http://i43.tinypic.com/15z4jgw.jpg

Okey I went beserker on the hair, didnt follow any kind of lines or the picture (Since the picture didnt show all of her hair) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And after about 20 minuttes I stopped and looked at what I got, and thought… hey….. I might have something here…..

What you think?

Infamous
      Participant

I was fully expecting to see crap. I don’t know how you can draw something this good in 20 minutes lol awesome, nice work

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

thats fucking dope bro!

Lennart82
      Participant

Best part. I just showed her the picture. She didnt like it, she wantd more realism, like my other portraits.
      Told her that, if she expected me to put five hours in a drawing for 30 bucks, she had another thing coming.

I bet you guys get this, I can imagine that you get alot of people ask you to draw something cool, something uniqe. And the expect to get it for almost free. Do these people even know how much effort an artist puts in his work? They expect a Leonardo da Vinci for peanuts….
      Worst part, people asking that we come up with that special perfect tattoo drawing. And THEY dont even know what they want…. (Ahhh sorry, this post should have been in the rant section :oops: )

JDawnPearls

You did a fantastic 30 minute job and she has rather high expectations I must say!

einvalentine
      Participant

I think that drawing is worth a hell of a lot more than $30 (here it would probably go for no less than $200, depending on where you go). I would have drawn her a smiley face and pointed her towards one of those biker gang shops :D

Lennart82
      Participant

Hahahaha yeah I should have done that :P

A smiley face with sugerskull makeup hahahahaha.

She keeps contacting me, now shes willing to pay 60$ if I just want to do it… I made my mind…. I wouldnt do it :P

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan