• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      leopardprints67
      Participant

Ok, I promise this is the last one tonight! Thanks for looking guys. I SO SO SO want to tattoo this one on someone! Any takers?!

Viper65

I like it………and you need to post pictures in the FLASH section and tattoo’s in this section… :mrgreen:

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Viper65 wrote:

I like it………and you need to post pictures in the FLASH section and tattoo’s in this section… :mrgreen:

I did it by accident and didn’t want to double post. I had no way to move them to that area afterwards. I feel so silly:-)

Viper65

……..not the end of the world for sure, just makes it easier to know what section your looking at. Nice work though~!

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Viper65 wrote:

……..not the end of the world for sure, just makes it easier to know what section your looking at. Nice work though~!

Is there anyway the moderators move them for me? I mean, I could delete them and repost…

xDreamerx
      Participant

Its ok to double post this one. Feel free to post in the appropriate section, then when your done I’ll just delete this one.

leopardprints67
      Participant

@xDreamerx wrote:

Its ok to double post this one. Feel free to post in the appropriate section, then when your done I’ll just delete this one.

I guess you can delete it then. I added this and a couple more over on the flash page. Thanks hun!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan