• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Lennart82
      Participant

So guys… The Danes have let me down yet again. There is no room for Danish talking tattoo vloggers. The Danes only care for gaming channels, and lets play people.
      Thats why, I decided to go back to speaking my perfectly corrected English, on my youtbe channel.

So what do you think???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiSzsrWNoMM&feature=youtu.be

Just got new supplies :D

Anything you want to hear or know or see… Just let me know. :P

Wyki

Just saw it.. Nice Video.. ;)

Lennart82
      Participant

Didnt know you were on youtube too :D
      We should do a Hangout sometime :D Could be fun :P

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

awesome dude!
      I just saw it. we should skype sometime :D

Wyki

@Lennart82 wrote:

Didnt know you were on youtube too :D
      We should do a Hangout sometime :D Could be fun :P

@Ramenuzumaki wrote:

awesome dude!
      I just saw it. we should skype sometime :D

yea it could be fun… I’ve thought about filming myself while I draw and talk/blog but I’m more camera shy than you guys… :roll: so i dont know yet.. heck.. first off I wouldnt know how to even start :lol:

Spider
      Participant

Nice. This reminded me that I need to do an update video on my channel as well. Took a vid of the shop just before opening day, I was exhausted and probably a little on the emotional side. But hell after 3 long months of tattooing during the day and heading out to the shop to build more at night what can I expect. But still, nice video man, and why not do a vlog? Many others have them and say what they want to say. Ah the benefits of living in this day and age…LOL…

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

What’s your channel spider? I’d like to see it :3

Spider
      Participant

DarkCarnivalInk, I only have one video right now, but will be adding more soon enough.

Spider
      Participant

I just went in and changed my settings so that my channel can be found with my email, [email protected]

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

look kewl dude
      need an updated video though haha

Spider
      Participant

yeah probably need to work on that today. Might wait until I get my inkgirl in here to do it.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

ink girl?

Spider
      Participant

Yes, my shop has our own inkgirl, basically she is a walking, sexy, vivacious advertisement of some showcase pieces from the artists here, under contract she gets free ink and is required to attend local functions and tattoo conventions, do cover photos in tattoo girl sexy poses and just look yummy and inked up. She tells everyone that stops her about her various tattoos about our shop, gives them cards and what not. Her page is on our website, she has been sick so we haven’t been able to get more pictures of her yet but so far we have done 6 very nice pieces on her.
      http://www.darkcarnivalink.com/dci-inked-girls.html

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

so like a personal model that is a walking advertisement?

Spider
      Participant

yep that’s exactly what she is. She is thinking about learning to pierce as well and might very well end up being our piercer too.

Lennart82
      Participant

@Spider wrote:

Nice. This reminded me that I need to do an update video on my channel as well. Took a vid of the shop just before opening day, I was exhausted and probably a little on the emotional side. But hell after 3 long months of tattooing during the day and heading out to the shop to build more at night what can I expect. But still, nice video man, and why not do a vlog? Many others have them and say what they want to say. Ah the benefits of living in this day and age…LOL…

Thanks. And yeah. Everyone uses what they can, and best part; free PR. ;) So why not just hop on the wagon and explore what can be explored. :D
      Well I might have to find your channel then, and give you a little sub.

And Ram, yeah I have skype, but just dont use it that much. But could be fun doing a hangout sometime. :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Add it up!

Spider
      Participant

I have a skype account for the shop as well, but it is the least used of any of the contact things we have so I rarely turn it on anymore. But feel free to add it and whatnot. Darkcarnivalink

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

yeah I saw that int he emails you sent me so i added it haha
      the thing about skype is we can do video chat and show off XD

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan