• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

heres another leg tattoo ive been working on (my own leg). I’m still taking in slow so i dont make it too dark. instead of the flat i used last time on my knife tattoo i moved to a 7m. It was pretty red yesterday and today but i realized that i think i was just not going deep enough and irritating the skin more than i was actually putting the ink in. the pictures pretty crumby i know but i cant figure out how to email myself the picture from my cell phone. i started with about 75% greywash and ended at 50% i just want to get the gradual fade down before i take it out any further.
      Also, if i did some color work and put some red in there could i come back with a greywash and put it on the red for a nicer look or would it just seem too muddy without the grey being already in there?
      Let me know what you think good or bad… :roll:

Troub1edSou1z
      Participant

from what i can see, it doesn’t look bad. the only thing is when you go back into it you have to go over the black again to get a smooth transition otherwise you will have a noticable tone difference. so the work you have will get a little darker…with the red, if thats what you plan, always go dark to light. you can put the red in, wait for it to heal and go back in with a grey wash, but why go into a needless sitting……

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan