• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      einvalentine
      Participant

I’ve been on here for a while, but never really made an appearance. So “HI!” everyone! I’m a 29 year-old, married, mother of an awesome 6 year-old son who has Asperger’s syndrome. I’ve been trying my hand at tattooing for the past 4 years off and on. Like most people, I’ve put out some nice work as well as some absolute shit. And I’ve also realized that once you try it, you learn that you need professional experience to get any better, and do so properly. Right now, I am a full-time student working on a B.A. in graphic design, and an A.A. in studio arts. When I get closer to graduation, I’ll be busting my ass trying to find a flexible apprenticeship. That way I’ll have at least a year under my belt when I graduate. I also have 2 jobs and I’m working on a third. Alas, so much to do, and so little time….
      Feel free to chat me up, tear me down, or just be stupid with me :mrgreen: Best of luck all!

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

looks like you’ve got a good head on your shoulders and some direction
      Welcome to the forum i hope you learn a lot :3

Lennart82
      Participant

A newcomer :D
      Welcome…. Be sure to post your work ;)

JDawnPearls

Welcome !! You have a lot on your plate and some determination. I’m a mom of two (going on three) looking to learn, learn, learn as well.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan