• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jtdaltonsr

ok guys, I have been asked this numberous times, so I will post this question here. What would be a more ideal spring setup for a beginner so that he can get used to hand spead on a liner? what i mean is what guage springs and whether they should start with cutback. If u dont have a direct answer, please dont post. I know that it is all preference, but how would u know ur preference if u dont have a good starting point? AGAIN> please only direct answers for a direct question. THANKS!

wrathone11
      Participant

try starting with a cutback liner and 18 gauge springs, they should be able to adjust it to about anything they want from there. 18 gauge is pretty much the middle ground and go to spring and a cutback tends to be able to run fast enough that if their hand speed is too fast it’ll be easily recognizable. Just my opinion.

jtdaltonsr

sounds good, man. thanks for the info will def put to use.

@jtdaltonsr wrote:

ok guys, I have been asked this numberous times, so I will post this question here. What would be a more ideal spring setup for a beginner so that he can get used to hand spead on a liner? what i mean is what guage springs and whether they should start with cutback. If u dont have a direct answer, please dont post. I know that it is all preference, but how would u know ur preference if u dont have a good starting point? AGAIN> please only direct answers for a direct question. THANKS!

18 or 16 on both front and back is good place to start.
      Lighter Arm Bar for liner w/ smaller gaps.
      Usually will be a good starting point.

You can’t just ask this question though – because it actually is related to the frame and coils and power supply as well.
      These are just starting points.

hoger

@jtdaltonsr wrote:

What would be a more ideal spring setup for a beginner so that he can get used to hand spead on a liner?

I also want to know the problem.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan