• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Randy5
      Participant

Maybe its just me but when clicking on a pic you cannot expand it. Don’t know why, but if that could be fixed we could view tattoo pics better. All of the pics upload the same small size. Thanks.

Viper65

AMEN!!!!!!!

TexasPT

pics upload in whatever size YOU upload them. Resize your pictures to the largest allowed by the site and it will be fine. You will get at least half a screen out of it. If you still need to study it closer save the picture to your desktop (takes 2 seconds) and open it up with a program that allows you to zoom. :)

chances are limits are set by the site host and not the provider.

Randy5
      Participant

I understand what you are saying TexasPT but that’s not whats happening on this end. Everyone’s pics are the same size and low pixel. Zooming in after saving only degrades the image. Like I said, maybe it’s just me.

Viper65

Then its me as welll……I have uploaded large quality pic’s and they are the same size not matter what…

TexasPT

weird.

I use firefox for a browser…maybe that makes a difference?

Randy5
      Participant

I’ll try firefox then. Thanks.

Viper65

IE7

TexasPT

I think i just have a good monitor…did some checking on pictures and most are650x500 or so. Not tiny, but I guess on a 17″ high-definition screen they look pretty good.

Viper65

SO my computer crashed the other day….I had one of my buddies take a look at it and he had to reinstall windows for me. BTW i am running windows 7. Before as stated I was not able to see the pictures other than the view that was shown and NOW, miracously, i am able to click on them and blow them up. So apparently, something was a miss on my end…….my appologies for bitching and griping!!!!

have a nice day! :D

Randy5
      Participant

I guess that solves it then.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan