• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Red Spider

seems there’s a limit of under 400 pixel width on pic here,at that size,it’s hard for me to really see what’s going on in the pic,can you bump that limitation up to at least 600? Also,when people post pics as an attachment here,when I click on the pic,it just brings up a blank box with a red x in it.I can’t critique what I can’t see,it would be better if they used a web hosting site like photobucket or something.

sugar

Upload pictures at tinypic.com instead. You don’t need to register. The only downside of that is you after it’s uploaded, you have no control over it. If you’re proud of your work, stick your name on it and it won’t be a problem.

Flikr.com and post a link. I cant host a large amount of memory on these forums – they require a lot of tender love and care – the bigger the database of tattoo stuff the more money it costs me, then I have to do things like pawn my kids’ shoes… seriously though if you want to show photos do me a favor and host them on another site – there are so many free ones out there!
      Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan