• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Bathory

This is a bit old. But, nevertheless. I still like it. I know its pretty sketchy and rough, I really should touch up on this. I like the concept really more than the actually thing itself. I think my scanner killed it. IMO it looks a lot better in person.
      http://finalthrashattack.deviantart.com/art/Blissful-Nightmare-189812491

liam

great concept. how do you think of this stuff! the tenticles are like his brains being blown out. i think it would be a better drawing if the gun looked more 3d though. it looks flat whereas everything else is going back on an angle. maybe some fire or smoke coming out of the barrel might be good too. anyways good job

Bathory

Thanks, if you look through my other work you can tell it isn’t my best obviously, but the concept i love. I love horror movies so i get a lot of my inspiration from that. xD

Bathory
      Bathory
      Bathory
      xDreamerx
      Participant

Nice work. Keep it up amigo!

My advice would be that if this is all done in pencil….try smearing for fade effect if you want to give it a more powder shading effect to smooth it out. Also try outlining a lil darker or give it a nice clean, crisp outline so it will really highlight your detail and shading work.

You’ve got a good imagination it seems, I like it. Like Albert Einstein once said “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

frailey

some really cool concepts here, I like the rough edge to your sketches.. it’s so different then everything else i usually see… i especially like the biomech heart and the koi is really unique… nice work :mrgreen:

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan