• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      hotracer11f

I was wondering if anybody has used the new Bowery ink set from Intenze? I have been going back and forth on purchasing it, but I haven’t seen any reviews or testimonials on it’s use. Just a description from Intenze. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

I have heard of it – but seems over priced? at least when I saw it a few years ago advertised – never used it though

hotracer11f

I’m a big fan of the old school tatto styles and colors. So, naturally when I first read about Stan getting together with the Intenze company and colaberating to make an ink set that represented the early ink colors I got excited. BUT!!!!!!!, I haven’t read ANYTHING by an artist who has used it. Like you said, it’s expensive. I don’t want to spend the mobey they are asking for an 8 color set if it’s not well worth it.

voodoo

It is stans own mix of pigments. The only colors he used back in the day.

Randy5
      Participant

Just bought this set before I saw this thread. It will probably be a little while before I use it but I’ll let you know how it goes. I didn’t think it was over priced. roughly ten dollars an ounce. With the ink comes a little bit of tattoo history written by Stan and in it he states that these are the orginial eight colors they had. He even recounts his hammer story.

Viper65

You can always buy the set with the Hammer and Machine for like a GRAND!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan