• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      TexasPT

So yesterday I was searching around for information and came across Brandon Bond’s forum on his site. There was a discussion about six years old about uses for round shaders. One was to build and sculpt lines. Well, since I struggle with that I decided to give it a go today. For those of you struggling with building lines I would recommend giving it a try. The edges are still clean but I could get a nice, thick line.

Mark

xDreamerx
      Participant

yes, lots of pieces require you to build lines. Some lines like handwriting or calligraphy dont require as much line build up if any at all depending on the style. But lots of real clean, artistic designs require line build up.

And Brandon Bond is a good artist, I’ve watched his seminars before and he’s been to the Ink and Iron on the Queen Mary here in California lots of times. His seminars and DVD’s are for advanced artists.

Start with fundamentals first I would recommend. Or go by your feel and by what people are letting you tattoo on them. Hard to turn down free skin when your starting off lol.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan