• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      LunaInk

;) Hey everybody,

My name is Joe. I’m in the U.S. Air Force, 22 with a wife and son. I just joined this site today and I decided to share my work with you. I’m about to do a whole overhaul of my tattoo kit and spend a good chunk on upgrading from those chinese irons and power supplies that everybody rags on. Before I do go and spend a lot I want a unbiased opinion on whether or not I should continue tattooing. About half my tattoos are stenciled and half are freehand. I hope you guys are good critics and im looking forward in seeing what you have to say. Thank you

http://lunaink.weebly.com/tattoo-artwork.html
      :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Welcome to the forum joe!
      I can see some really solid, and fresh work here :)
      youll notice a very large improvement on your quality of tattoos once you upgrade to better equipment, and inks
      you can even get some cheap machines/frames that have nice frames and just add your own personal flare/parts
      thats what I do :)

keep practising dude and youll do great!
      thats my honest opinion

RogerRockit

@LunaInk wrote:

Before I do go and spend a lot I want a unbiased opinion on whether or not I should continue tattooing.

Yes! First of all, you have the bug already, you’re not going to stop at this point. Second, I see a lot of great work in that gallery! If you’re getting those results with cheaper equipment, you’ve got what it takes to continue.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

@RogerRockit wrote:

@LunaInk wrote:

Before I do go and spend a lot I want a unbiased opinion on whether or not I should continue tattooing.

Yes! First of all, you have the bug already, you’re not going to stop at this point. Second, I see a lot of great work in that gallery! If you’re getting those results with cheaper equipment, you’ve got what it takes to continue.

+1

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan