• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Doodleaddict

here is my second tattoo i hae done constructive critiscism and such appreciated. it has since been colored in too.

jtdaltonsr

This tat looks like a freehand tattoo. lets see the colored version to compare. dont get discouraged at all, stick with it and go SLOW and set ur machine tuning to bog down so u wont damage the skin. the lines look solid, but doesnt look like u followed a stencil. How do you feel like you did on the piece? did u go in with confidence? Confidence is the key by the way. If you dont have Charles’ book, I STRONGLY encourage you to pick up a copy. Alot of info in there on how to set up a stencil and how to tune your machine. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS!

Doodleaddict

The only stencil I had was what I freehanded onto the skin I didn’t use the transfer paper for this one I was fairly confident in doing this bunt slighty nervous because I hadn’t done a tattoo with “detail” until then I’ll get the colored picture and slap it up for sure. I will be buying the book as soon as I get some cash flow coming in. Tha k you for the positive feedback makes me feel better lol. Expect pics soon, Dan

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan